Duty room interface with integrated signal lamp, designed with three lamp sections using power-saving LED technology. Serves as a controller for the service room with speech function in order to integrate the master station (KSA) into the corridor data bus.
With integrated circuit technology for passive call and cancellation units including call circuit monitoring. The input and output parameters are adaptable to local requirements.
Local storage of the configuration data including the 8-character alphanumeric text for the duty room, display and audio parameters, special functions and additional display texts (call types etc.). Equipped with service socket for the configuration module and selection switch for quiescent/operating current.
Startup support due to remote access functions. Simple installation using simple mounting technology in combination with the corresponding connection board. The duty room unit is part of the corridor data bus. Upgradable to future system firmware due to trendsetting Flash technology.
- Corridor data bus for digital data and audio transmission
- Interface for connecting a master station.
- Configuration socket for selectable decentralized configuration in conjunction with the configuration module
- Service socket for connecting analysis tools
- Quiescent/operating current option
- Compatibility mode for former/latest DIN VDE 0834
- Service and remote access functions
- Switchable signal lamps (in combination with a dummy plate)