AM2301 humidity capacitance is a digital temperature and humidity module contains a digital signal output has been calibrated temperature and humidity combined sensor. It uses a dedicated digital module acquisition techniques and temperature and humidity sensor technology to ensure that products with high reliability and excellent long-term stability. Sensor includes a capacitive humidity sensing element and a high-precision temperature measurement devices, and with a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller connected. Therefore, the product has excellent quality, fast response, anti-interference ability, high cost and other advantages. Each sensor is calibrated in a very precise humidity calibration chamber. Calibration coefficients stored in the form of a program the microcontroller, the internal sensor to detect the signal in the process to call these calibration coefficients. Standard single-bus interface, the system integration becomes simpler and quicker. Ultra-small size, low power consumption, signal transmission distance up to 20 meters or more, making it the best choice for all kinds of applications and even the most demanding applications. For the convenience of three lead products (single bus interface) connection. Special packages can be provided according to user needs.
1. Work and storage conditions The proposed scope of work beyond the sensor could lead to up to 3% RH temporary drift signal. Return to normal operating conditions, sensor calibration status will slowly recover. To speed up the recovery process can be found in "recovery process." Prolonged use under abnormal operating conditions, it will accelerate aging. Avoid placing components on a long-term condensation and dry conditions and the following environments. A, Smoke B, An acid or an oxidizing gas, such as sulfur dioxide, hydrochloric acid Recommended Storage Environment Temperature: 10~40℃ Humidity: 60% RH or less
2. The influence of exposure to chemicals Capacitive humidity sensor sensing layer would be disturbed chemical vapor diffusion in the sensing layer of chemicals may cause drift and measurement sensitivity. In a clean environment, will slowly release contaminants out. Restore processing described below to achieve this will accelerate the process. High concentrations of chemical pollutants (such as ethanol) can cause damage to the sensor sensing layer completely.
3. Temperature effect The relative humidity of the gas, is heavily dependent on temperature. Therefore, when measuring the humidity, the humidity should be possible to ensure the sensors at the same temperature. If you share a printed circuit board and electronic components heat released in the sensor should be installed as far as possible away from the electronic components, and installed under the heat, while maintaining a well-ventilated enclosure. To reduce heat conduction to other parts of the sensor and the copper plating of printed circuit boards to be the smallest possible, and leaving a gap between.
4. Lighting effects Prolonged exposure to sunlight or strong ultraviolet radiation, would reduce the performance.
5. Recovery process Placed under extreme operating conditions or chemical vapor sensors, through the following processing program, you can make it back to the state of calibration. <2 hours (drying) under a humidity of 10% RH; followed by 20-30 ℃ and> 45 ℃ and at a humidity of 70% RH 5 hours or more.
6. Wiring Precautions Signal wire quality will affect the voltage output quality, it is recommended to use high quality shielded cable.
7. Welding Information Manual soldering contact time must be less than 3 seconds at a temperature up to 300 ℃.
8. Product upgrades For details, please consult Aosong electronic technology sector.